Cheesecake made with three (or four) ingredients? Yes, it can be that easy. These adorable mini cheesecakes are perfect for picnics, parties, or road trips. They’re especially great for when you need to bring a “pick-me-up” for work!
- Vanilla bean yogurt (about 5 ounces)*
- 6 Tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 soft snickerdoodle cookies
- Blueberries (optional)
* This recipe used a 5.3 oz container Muller Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt in Vanilla Bean
1. Stir together cream cheese and yogurt until smooth.
2. Press one cookie into bottom of 4 oz. canning jar. Jars with locking type lids make a pretty presentation and are great for taking along on a picnic.
3. Spoon half the yogurt mixture into the jar.
4. Top with berries if desired.